How To Measure
How To Find Dress Size Using Measurements
A - Bust: Measure over the fullest part of your chest and under your arms. Stand naturally and let your arms rest by the side of your body.
After you have your measurements, take those numbers and match them to the size chart.
Quinceañera Dresses Size:
Everything Curvee Dresses Size:
Things To Remember:
- Your dress size will be made using the measurements from the size chart.
- If you are unsure on your size, it is better to order one size larger. Remember, it is easier to take in than to let out.
- It is always best to have a professional seamstress to take your measurements.
- If you need any help, please let us know. We will do everything possible to help determine your size.
- Nearly 99% of our customers need some type of alterations