Vera on a Larissa Satin - MoriLee #89285
Beautiful Quinceañera princess ballgown featuring crystal beaded, patterned sequins and embroidery on net on Larissa Satin with peplum skirt overlay. Detachable pouf sleeves and matching bolero jacket included.
Strapless, Detachable, Off The Shoulder
Are you a brick and mortar store?
Yes! Our very successful brick and mortar store is located in the heart of Statesboro, GA! We are most recognized for offering a wide selection of prom, Quinceanera, and pageant dresses. We receive new inventory almost daily, so you are sure to find what you are looking for. We have stylists who provide special one-on-one attention to help you find the perfect dress!
You can find us at 3 N. Main St. Statesboro, GA 30458
What are your store hours?
Tue......10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Wed.....10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Thu......10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri........10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sat.......10:00 AM – 5:00 PM
If you need to contact us in regards to online ordering, you can call us from 9:00 am – 6:00 pm EST
What is your return policy?
All Sales are Final | Unfortunately, there are no returns or exchanges on items purchased in-store, online or placed on layaway.
No changes or cancellations to orders | Once your order is placed, you cannot change or cancel your order in any way. Before placing your order, be sure to compare your measurements to the size chart which can be found with the images of every dress.
What if my dress is not available?
We do our best to keep our inventory information as accurate as possible, which during our busy seasons may be a bit challenging. However, in the event an item in your online order is not available, you will receive a cancellation notice within 24 hours of your order and if possible, we may offer you some alternatives.
What size do I order?
To determine your size for a particular dress, we recommend that you take your bust, waist and hip measurements and compare them to the measurements found on the size chart for that dress. To see the size chart, click on the SIZE GUIDE link on the page of the dress you are interested in.
Sizing varies by designer and style, so be sure to consult the chart for the dress you are interested in. We recommend choosing the size that comfortably fits all of your measurements. If you are between sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size so you can have the dress altered by a seamstress for a perfect fit.
Does Madame Couture's offer alterations?
Yes we do! We would love for you to come in and meet with one of our trained staff to make sure that your dress is altered perfectly, just for you!
Can I put a dress on layaway?Yes! Our hassle free layaway program is an easy way to get the dress of your dreams! We ask for an initial down payment of half of the purchase price at the time of layaway, and then, you will have 30 days to pay it off. Once paid in full, you can either pick up your dress from the store or we will ship it to you. For more details, please call us or visit our store!
Want it? Love it? Got to have it?
Well now you can! We have you covered with our In-Store & Online
30-120 day hassle-free layaway program that works for any girl!
Prom/Pageant/Consignment Dresses-30 Day Payment Plan
- Make a deposit of 50% of the balance (plus cost of shipping).
- Pay the remaining balance within 30 days or prior to the event, whichever comes first.
- Once paid in full, your dress will be shipped! If you put your dress on layaway In-Store, your dress is ready for pickup!
START YOUR ONLINE LAYAWAY TODAY!
- Add your dream dress to your cart as you normally would.
- At the Cart page, accept the Terms & Conditions, and proceed with normal checkout.
- Under Payment Methods, select the "Put it on LAY-BUY" layaway option, click Complete Order and review your payment plan.
- Pay the down-payment and voila!
Should you wish to pay off your balance sooner, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have Questions? Feel free to give us a call at (912) 489-4422!
Quinceanera Layaway - 3 Month Payment Plan:
- The 3 Month Payment Plan makes it easy to purchase Quinceanera dresses and Quince Packages online because it allows you to budget your money and pay off the dress and package within 3 months.
- After an initial 50% deposit (non-refundable) is collected in the checkout page online, we will split the remaining amount equally into 3 months and charge you accordingly. We will contact you every month BEFORE making any charges to your credit card.
- Example: An $800 Quinceanera dress is purchased and a $400 deposit is collected on February 14 from our website. On the 14th of March, April, and May, $133.33 will be collected to pay off the remaining balance.
- If at any time you would like to put more money towards the remaining balance, please contact us.
Ordering and Shipping Information:
- Please allow 3-4 months to receive the dress from House of Wu, Mori Lee, and Mary’s Bridal because these dresses are made-to-order.We will be contacting you within 48 hours of your purchase, so please make sure to provide us the correct contact information.
- Wedding and Quinceanera dresses can be purchased at our retail location, from our web site to be shipped directly to you by ordering online, or by calling us at: 912-489-4422 (between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Eastern time zone).
- Orders being shipped to the 48 contiguous States will be shipped via UPS, unless shipping to a P.O. Box, then it will be shipped through U.S. Postal Service. For security reasons, delivery signature will be required in order to confirm that the Wedding/Quinceanera dress has been received.
- Overnight/Next Day shipping (U.S. only) is available for an additional $65. Please allow up to 72 to process your order before it is shipped.
Return and Exchange Policy:
- All sales are final for all Quinceanera dresses and packages. No refunds, returns, or exchanges are accepted.
Should you wish to pay off your balance sooner, please contact us at email@example.com
Have Questions? Feel free to give us a call at (912) 489-4422!
How To Find Dress Size Using Measurements
A - Bust: Measure over the fullest part of your chest and under your arms. Stand naturally and let your arms rest by the side of your body.
After you have your measurements, take those numbers and match them to the size chart.
Quinceañera Dresses Size:
Everything Curvee Dresses Size:
Things To Remember:
- Your dress size will be made using the measurements from the size chart.
- If you are unsure on your size, it is better to order one size larger. Remember, it is easier to take in than to let out.
- It is always best to have a professional seamstress to take your measurements.
- If you need any help, please let us know. We will do everything possible to help determine your size.
- Nearly 99% of our customers need some type of alterations